Accounting and Business Consulting
Many people think that accounting is done in the past tense, as in "Last quarter, the company earned..." But operating officers and managers of successful businesses know that they spend as much or more time working with their accountants and consultants on current decisions and future goals as they do on quantifying and reporting the past.
Greiner-Higgins Associates LLC Accounting & Business Consulting Services include traditional accounting engagements, like business taxes, consulting and more - business planning that considers your business as you do, by looking at the whole picture.
That's the advantageGreiner-Higgins Associates LLC gives you. When your goals and plans move into other areas of Greiner-Higgins Associates LLC business service, there is a good chance thatGreiner-Higgins Associates LLC can continue to help you. You can work through the advisor you've always worked with. There's a comfort level there, but also the advantage that your financial scenario can be quickly shared with another set of professionals to move the process along smoothly.
Greiner-Higgins Associates LLC gives you the resources of a national company and the personal attention of a local office and your personal advisor.
Give us a call. We're ready to help you achieve the things that are important to you.
- Choice of business entity, including analysis of tax ramifications, legal protections and employee benefits options
- Complete and submit federal and state applications for identification numbers
- Apply for business license
- Registration for state income tax and sales tax withholding and remittance
- Accounting and database software selection, customization and implementation
- Staff Training
Accounting & Tax Services
- Prepare quarterly payroll tax returns
- Prepare W2s and 1099s
- Prepare W3 and state reconciliations
- Prepare personal property return
- Prepare and review federal and state corporate tax returns
- Provide a clear, precise and meaningful sense of direction for your company for a specified period of time
- Plans can be prepared for both internal and external purposes
- Secure funding and lines of credit
- Incorporate performance measurement and key employee motivation
- Present information effectively to outside parties
Business Valuations / M&A
- Transition planning
- Secured lending and advisory services
- Stakeholder requirements, including buy-sell agreements, forecasting, feasibility analysis and strategic planning
- Tax analysis and planning, including estate planning, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), gift and estate taxes, purchase price allocation.
- Bankruptcy planning, asset management and disposition
- Expert witness testimony
- Problem loan resolution
- Insolvency accounting
- Damage claims
- Fraud and embezzlement
- Marital dissolution
- Crisis management for business in trouble
- Appraisals and auctions
- Turnarounds and workouts
- Orderly liquidation of assets
- Problem loan resolution and workout resource for lending institutions