Divorce Forensic Accounting
Effective expert analysis and testimony in this area requires an understanding of pertinent case law as well as the financial records of disputing parties.
Our effectiveness is enhanced by our extensive accounting and tax knowledge and use of specialized computer programs.
We have assisted attorneys and the court in many cases involving issues such as:
- Characterization and Apportionment of Community and Separate Property
- Valuation of Closely-held Businesses and Professional Practices
- Determination of Income Available for Support
- Marital Standard of Living
- Financial and Tax Consequences of Marital Settlements
- Our many experts in this field can provide consulting, rebuttal assistance, and expert testimony