Today, accounting outsourcing is recognized as an effective management tool. Companies often incorporate outsourcing as a strategy in business planning. But you don't need to be competing on that grand a scale to benefit from accounting outsourcing. Small to mid-market companies are finding that they can give better service to their clients, produce a better product, do the job better-and do it in a more cost efficient way-by outsourcing their non-core business functions.
By reducing these demands on your administrative staff, you free them up to support other areas directly related to your clients, your sales, your product, your marketing-your business!
By outsourcing accounting functions, you have put those responsibilities in the hands of professionals. We can perform your monthly, quarterly and annual accounting and bookkeeping tasks, or can supplement your current staff to lessen the drain on administrative time.
Give us a call. We can customize a package of services that is priced to keep you competitive in your marketplace while taking the headache out of running your business.
Monthly Bookkeeping & Accounting Outsourcing
- Pay bills – prepare computer cash disbursement checks
- Record receipts – prepare bank deposits and input credits
- Payroll – compute and prepare checks
- Prepare payroll tax deposits
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Generate trial balance and financial statements
Quarterly Analysis & Reporting
- Analysis and review of quarterly financial results
- Preparation of payroll tax returns (Unemployment, Form 941)
Annual Accounting & Tax Services
- Prepare W2s and 1099s
- Prepare W3 and state reconciliations
- Prepare personal property return
- Prepare and review federal and state corporate tax returns
- Prepare payroll tax returns